Motorola helped me with a volume level issue since Kit Kat
I just wanted to share this to help out anyone else with the same issue. Since the Kit Kat update the volume levels for phone calls on my phone using the handset or speaker were lower than normal. Increasing the volume using the side toggle or maximizing the volume levels in Settings did not help. Tech support at Motorola had me power down the phone, reboot in Recovery mode, and wipe the cache partition. This solved this particular issue. It may solve other issues as well. It may be worth a try.
The guy at Motorola told me that there will be an update rolling out soon but what issues this solves and if the Maxx HD is included is unknown because I didn't ask.
- 06-19-2014, 02:40 PM #2
- 06-23-2014, 09:35 AM #3
Re: Motorola helped me with a volume level issue since Kit Kat
Wiping the cache partition is good for a lot of issues, and the well-being of the phone in general. I do so once every couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing.
Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx HD using Tapatalk.Sent using my Moto Droid Turbo BN 64G
- By philosopherisdog in forum LG G2 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 58Last Post: 10-12-2014, 04:24 PM
- By peterc davis in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:46 PM
- By Vikash Srirangam in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 03:27 PM
- By Jared Greene in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:52 AM
- By Ginger Lynn in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:54 AM