Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto Razr Maxx HD -- How to answer a call after upgrade

Hello All, newb here and sorry if this is old hat, I searched, I promise.

Ok: So I finally succumb to upgrading into the great unknown of KK 442. after update No instant brick, whew! New Button graphic, I don't like, Ditto the text screen... It's 4 am and into my second cup o cocayine coffee.

So while I'm perusing the "upgrade" the phone starts ringing. I'm on the lock screen and I see new and tiny replicas of the old icons while the phone chirps away. I press and swipe and curse etc etc... I then go to make a call, pressing the phone app icon. I get a message telling me that the APp is not installed. I go into WTF? mode. After changing into my super hero cape and leotard, I look again and realize the text icon has changed but not the phone icon... To make a long story short(er)

7 am: I removed the old phone icon from the screen, dragged the new and "improved" icon from the apps page and everything is hunky dory so far.

Seriously: I'm old, and in my searching articles and forums for a couple hours for the answer question this seems to be working. HTH
    Last edited by Johnly; 07-01-2014 at 11:35 AM. Reason: remove language