New Droid Maxx - Old Droid Razr Verizon Cloud App, WiFi Pairing
Not sure this is in the right forum, but I need some help if possible.
As the Title suggests, I have the Verizon Cloud app on both phones. I CANNOT get them to pair and Verizon is NO help.
According to the app, the phones can be paired via WiFi using the same network on both phones. (obviously)
In my case, my home wireless router. The app allows you to pick the "From Phone" and the "To Phone" Both phones search for each other, but fail to pair. The "Pair" button appears on both phones after a bit. Press them both again and wait for the same (fail) result. It doesn't say it failed, just times out.
Hope someone can shed some light on this.
- 10-08-2014, 12:23 PM #2
- 02-06-2015, 02:34 PM #3
Re: New Droid Maxx - Old Droid Razr Verizon Cloud App, WiFi Pairing
I'm assuming that you both have never resolved this. A crap app from Verizon with no useful help from Verizon. I've been trying the same thing and can't get them to pair and transfer anything. HTC Rezound to LG G3
- By Peter McCall in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 04-24-2015, 07:18 PM
- By prodigy1814 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 01:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:50 PM
- By MJ209 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2014, 12:12 PM