- 1 Posts
Xbox music app crashing since 4.4.2
Heya all. Ever since the 4.4.2 update I've been unable to use the Xbox Music app. The app works fine and I can use every function until I attempt to play a song. Then the app crashes to the home page and displays an error message that Xbox Music has unexpectedly stopped working. I've tries every kind of reinstall I can imagine short of a factory reset and an hour or two of googling didn't reveal other users having similar issues. Other music apps like Google play music and the NPR streaming app work flawlessly. Any idea how to resolve this issue? Is it a problem with my phone, the app, or my Xbox music account? I tries submitting a ticket to Microsoft support but never got a response. Thanks all.
- 08-06-2014, 10:57 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Xbox music app crashing since 4.4.2
Hey man, this isn't a solution, but just a reply to add my voice to yours. I'm having the exact same problem and can't figure out what to do at all. I'm running Paranoid Android 4.45 on my Droid Razr Maxx HD.
Hopefully we can figure this out!
- By KrautMcFriend in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2014, 05:22 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 12:29 AM
- By Harry_Yambag in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 4Last Post: 08-01-2014, 01:00 PM
- By Ammar Jamil in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2014, 10:59 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2014, 09:00 AM