Droid Razr maxx hd Questions

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
i have some questions about droid razr maxx hd
i want to buy that phone but in my country its only available in used
so i go to a shop and there are alot of motorola in here but motorola droid razr hd and motorola droid razr maxx hd are similar in looks so i get confused because i dont know how to confirm it because i want to buy droid razr maxx hd because of its battery size
so my question is how to recognize which one is which ?
and please do comment about how is battery life of motorola razr maxx hd ? how much it last ? and if battery get bad can i get an original battery from motorola ? are they selling it seperately

Tommy Kledecki

May 19, 2014
Visit site
You need to visually compare their bottom parts. Maxx HD will be slightly thicker. Also, you can check the software - Maxx HD has 32GB of internal memory while normal HD has only 16GB.
I also advise you not to buy a model with KitKat installed - Android 4.4.2 ruins its great experience ;)
(Fortunately, I managed to go back to Jelly Bean)

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
they already update it but dont worry i can go back to jelly beans i also heard that kitkat is ruining moto experience so how is your battery timing on jelly beans ? and how much old your phone is ?

MikeLip

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had any problems with 4.4.2. The MaxxHD is still my go-to phone. Mine is 2 years old. Still looks new. It's not fast as something like the new Moto X. But once an app is loaded, it's fine. 32gig of memory seems to be adequate, and it's nice to have the SD card. 1 gig of RAM is a little too small, but that only shows up when you have a lot running. It's still a capable phone. I like the size better than anything else on the market. Sound is fantastic. Screen is OK. Battery is awesome. The finish is great for holding on to the phone and it looks good. I think that Motorola did their best work with this phone. While new phones out-spec it, none are better to use. I wish they'd make this same phone with updated guts and panel.

SpecVStrom

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
On the bottom of the back in small, hard to read letters, is the model number. You have to have the light reflect just right.
DROID RAZR MAXX HD is model: XT926
If you can power it on and go to settings>about phone, under model number it will say in words: DROID RAZR MAXX HD

My phone is 1.5 years old, and I get 3-4 days use out of each charge.

Tommy Kledecki

May 19, 2014
Visit site
I got my phone around February 2013, someone had to pick it up for me and bring it as I couldn't go to the USA myself, so mine's almost 2 years old now. When it comes to battery, I'm not a power user. I don't measure anything like screen-on time etc. I turn on particular functions like wifi, gps etc. only when I need them. I also switch it off for each night and charge it only when it goes near 2-1%. Moreover, Maxx HD doesn't support European LTE frequencies so I'm on HSPA+, still running very fast and consuming less power. With all that, I can score up to 8-9 days of battery life each cycle (yes, "Phone Idle" is at the top of my power usage list ;) ). This will allow me to score from 6 to 10 years until the battery is dead :p
As an example, I bought a Motorola RORK E8 in 2008, it's battery holds for 2 weeks until today.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995