1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Old version of market?

My buddy just picked up the RAZR MAXX and it has the old version of the market on it. Anyone else experience this?

ROM
    Stock on most

Default Re: Old version of market?

Give it a bit of time. It will be updated.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah, I'm sure it will update shortly. But isn't it strange since this phone (and the original RAZR) came out way after the last major market update?

Same here... still have the old market app!

Global Posts
    105 Global Posts

Same here, but it did update rather quickly.

Anybody run into a problem with the Market? I get a screen that says that my purchased apps will appear here when I try to get to My Apps. I cleared the data and I saw my apps for about 5 minutes and then they disappeared again. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    Possum Pete

I'm Not Dead!
    Galaxy Note 2

I had the same issue when I first opened the market but I downloaded an app then I opened the market again and it was updated.
    Droid RAZR MAXX/Xoom/4510 LTE MiFi

I can still download apps from the phone and from a computer but I still don't get my list back. I need to know what apps need updating. I have the "Auto Update Apps" button checked but we all know that doesn't work.
    Possum Pete

I'm Not Dead!
    Galaxy Note 2

Did you go into Settings > Applications > Manage applications > All > select Market > Force stop, then Clear data... then start the Market app again???
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"

Yes. I also cleared the data on Google Framework. I've also cleared the Download Manager. These were suggested in other areas of this forum. Like i said, it will come back for a few minutes and then disappear again.
    Last edited by PossumPete; 02-15-2012 at 04:58 PM.
    Possum Pete

I'm Not Dead!
    Galaxy Note 2

I installed AppBrain. It syncs with the Market. It actually works better than the Market. You can tell it not to update an app if you bought it at Amazon for instance. Nice dark theme, too.
    Possum Pete

I'm Not Dead!
    Galaxy Note 2