Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera Question...

Just upgraded to the Razr Maxx from the Droid Incredible and I'm having a problem with the Camera, or so I think. On my Incredible, I got a 1-2 second preview of the image I just took with the camera before it went back to a "live image". I don't have that on this phone and I can't seem to find in the settings. Am I missing it or is just not an option on this phone and , if it's not, is there an app that will give it to me?

Note: My phone isn't rooted and I have no intention of doing it anytime soon.

I got the same phone today as well. Couldnt find auto-preview option in the camera settings either. I guess that means we'll have to load the pic manually to review it each time...

Default Re: Camera Question...

iphone does the same thing.

its so you can take pictures faster, gotta deal with it
    Droid Razr Maxx Owner.

Global Posts
    117 Global Posts

Last 2 phones i had also did this. Droid Charge and Galaxy Nexus. It's a bit annoying.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

This really stinks then. Wonder if there are any apps that can add this feature...

I like the lil preview box in the upper right hand corner of the last pic I took...It has come in handy quite a few times for me

I was playing with the Maxx at the Verizon store and noticed the little preview box. Just tap it if you want to see the picture. Like another poster said, It's so you can click off pictures much quicker. I like it.

I need more megapixel setting as well as Time/Date stamp setting... and while I am at it, I need the Dinc voice recorder. Might send back the Maxx because I really need these for work.