Exact percentage battery icon!

anon(37023)

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks,

This may not be new for all of you, but it was for me so I decided to share hat I learned. The app "Battery Indicator Pro", which I've used in the past on other phones, now has the ability to report battery stats in 1% increments on Motorola Android phones. As you know, the Motorola devices tend to report at 10% intervals, but the app developer found some code in most Motorola Droid devices, which allows 1% reporting. I'm using it on my new Razr Maxx and it has been working great. If you go into the app settings, look for the "try 1% hack" and make sure it's checked. You do NOT need root or any tricks to make it work. To learn about it, I did a Google search for "Battery Indicator Pro 1% hack" and found a blog post by the developer, which explains it in more detail.

I am not affiliated with the developer, I just wanted to let folks know.

Hoppy

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Hey folks,

This may not be new for all of you, but it was for me so I decided to share hat I learned. The app "Battery Indicator Pro", which I've used in the past on other phones, now has the ability to report battery stats in 1% increments on Motorola Android phones. As you know, the Motorola devices tend to report at 10% intervals, but the app developer found some code in most Motorola Droid devices, which allows 1% reporting. I'm using it on my new Razr Maxx and it has been working great. If you go into the app settings, look for the "try 1% hack" and make sure it's checked. You do NOT need root or any tricks to make it work. To learn about it, I did a Google search for "Battery Indicator Pro 1% hack" and found a blog post by the developer, which explains it in more detail.

I am not affiliated with the developer, I just wanted to let folks know.

Hoppy

Thank you for this. Just turned it on never knew it was there.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX