Amazon Wireless

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
...has the Razr Maxx for $229 on an existing account that is eligible for upgrade, but when I got to the final screen the projected delivery date was March 14. That seems like a very long time to wait when they would have charged my card today if I had placed the order. Good price, but I think I'll wait to see what other phones come out in the mean time if I have to wait that long....

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I talked to a customer service rep at Amazon and he told me that they are having technical issues with the delivery estimate and that is why it was showing as a later date. He believes that they will ship out within the time frame specified (less than 1-2 weeks), but he couldn't promise anything until the technical issues were figured out. He is supposed to be following up with me on Monday.

I checked out the Target one since it said they would be able to ship by Monday, unfortunately for me to order from them I would have to change the plan I am on. I guess I will just wait and see what Amazon tells me on monday.

Edit: Called Target and they were able to keep my plan. Since the site shipped Monday I cancelled my Amazon order and ordered from them. Call back because I got disconnected before finishing my order and the customer service rep said they weren't sure when they would ship because they are out of stock and waiting for a response from their distributor. So she upgraded my order to next day. She said it could ship today or tomorrow or it could be next week... :-\

Last edited:

godbout.t

May 26, 2011
Visit site
your all gonna hate me but i got it for 200 on an upgrade, over the phone with vzw....just argue to match amazon new customer price

axne1

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I purchased a Gnex from them
Last nite. It had a Feb 14 shipp date.. But shipped today. :). Amazon awesome
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I purchased a Gnex from them
Last nite. It had a Feb 14 shipp date.. But shipped today. :). Amazon awesome
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I cancelled my Target order. After contacting them four times to get it fixed I said screw it and went back to Verizon. Now my order says it will ship between Feb 13-16. Hopefully I'm lucky and it will be early.

hs5964

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
How is Amazon Wireless's service? I'm fixing to make the jump to VZW soon, if I have a problem someday, would I call VZW or Amazon Wireless for help?

renegademoose

May 9, 2011
Visit site
From what I've seen online if you need to return the device within 30 days you contact Amazon. If you need service or are having issues with your phone you bring it to Verizon. They won't replace it in store but they will overnight a replacement to you. This is my first time ordering from them, but from what I've seen from others who have ordered this is pretty consistent.