1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Question Headset Controls?

Just picked up the Razr Maxx....gotta say its a sexy device!

But...

I have a pair of skullcandy headphone with volume controls for music, was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to make them work with the droid, they work great with an iDevice, but so with my Razr.

Unless someone knows a better pair designed for android.

thanks

Default Re: Headset Controls?

I had to root my Razr just so it would stop trying to use "Voice Control" whenever I pressed the pause button on my LG headphones. I'd be interested in a set of headphones that controls the Razr, too.
    Possum Pete

I'm Not Dead!
    Galaxy Note 2
    Banned

Global Posts
    60 Global Posts

I have the rezound beats headphones and they control Player Pro and Power Amp well. They both have an option to give them priority when using headphone controls.

Look for an app called . Pretty good settings so you can utilize the headset buttons how you want to.
    Droid X>Droid RAZR>Droid RAZR Maxx
    Follow me on twitter @jcdoeslife
    Thanked by:

I tried that app with my v-moda head phones. still either calls last number dialed, or opens voice command. I hope v-moda will make a mic cord that will function with droid razr, or developers will come up with an app that will make most headphones function properly on these phones. Seems like Motorola missed something important for us music lovers!