1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Question Battery?

So i got the maxx and love it to death but was wondering if its correct that the battery only reports in 10% intervals. for instance took it off the charger at 6am its not 9am and its down to 90% but i dont think its actually 90....any thoughs

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts

Default Re: Battery?

Quote Originally Posted by godbout.t View Post
    So i got the maxx and love it to death but was wondering if its correct that the battery only reports in 10% intervals. for instance took it off the charger at 6am its not 9am and its down to 90% but i dont think its actually 90....any thoughs
    I believe 90% means the battery level can be between 85% to 94%. Above 94%, it would show 100%. Below 85%, it would show 80%. I believe it rounds. I can't find a good 1% widget that works as I was looking in the market last night when I bought this phone.

Battery Indicator is a good widget that will report in 1% increments... but it does cost you a little money. Battery Circle is another good one that is also free that will report 1%.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

awsome circle works great! thanks finally 1% intervals
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    13 Global Posts

Thanks btw

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy97 View Post
    Battery Indicator is a good widget that will report in 1% increments... but it does cost you a little money. Battery Circle is another good one that is also free that will report 1%.
    I installed it on by Razr MAXX and is only showing by 10% increments. Is there a difference between Battery Indicator and Battery Indicator Pro which cost $1.99?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe378 View Post
    I installed it on by Razr MAXX and is only showing by 10% increments. Is there a difference between Battery Indicator and Battery Indicator Pro which cost $1.99?
    Sorry, I'm using Battery Indicator Pro since I wanted to contribute to the programmer that made it... in the settings of Pro there is a setting under Other Settings to check for a "One-percent hack" which works on Motorola phones... hope it's on the free version.
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"

Global Posts
    1,282 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Joe378 View Post
    You have to go into menu< settings and select 1% hack.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Joe378 

Global Posts
    196 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anthony2558 View Post
    You have to go into menu< settings and select 1% hack.

It worked...thanks!

I installed Circle Battery Widget.
    So far it's working OK.
    I like it because I was looking for one that would display as a widget on one of my home screens, rather than taking up space in my notification bar.