Sync with Outlook?

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have a Maxx that will be delivered tomorrow. I currently have a BB Storm 2 and have never had a Droid before. Is there an app to allow the Droid to sync calendar, tasks, and memos with MS Outlook? It would make getting all my old info onto the new phone a lot easier.

roscko

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
If you're wanting to sync with Outlook Exchange like with a work e-mail account accessible online, then yes, I've done this and am able to sync with my calendar, tasks, and contacts. Not sure about memos though, haven't tried it and can't seem to find a function that allows memo syncing.

Even if the phone doesn't have that capability, I"m sure you can find a 3rd party app on the Android Market that can do what you need it to do.

rfeagan

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Touchdown by Nitrodesk is best exchange client on the market. Imho. Love it. Very versatile, tons of settings

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

ecfinn

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I left a BB Tour in September and moved to Touchdown and I'm quite happy with it. Emails are instant. I can add tasks, calendar entries, everything I can do in outlook.

mutant777

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I went from Palm to BB and now to RazrMaxx. I'm using DejaOffice. Works great with Outlook, inclucing memos (notes). Will keep categories, etc..

Maher Saied

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
If you're wanting to sync with Outlook Exchange like with a work e-mail account accessible online, then yes, I've done this and am able to sync with my calendar, tasks, and contacts. Not sure about memos though, haven't tried it and can't seem to find a function that allows memo syncing.
Can you share the steps with me? Thanks.

Even if the phone doesn't have that capability, I"m sure you can find a 3rd party app on the Android Market that can do what you need it to do.