Ok Batt Solution

Ryan32973

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
First let you battery drain all the way to 0. U are going to have to have to force it to drain to o. Because at about 15% it has a circuit that will shut it off automatically. Then charge it all the way back to 100%.
You should see much improved results. I would also reccomend turning off background data. It is only necessary to get emails and for soci.al apps such as Facebook.
Sheesh I saw where one guy was only down to 80% after 22hrs.
I want to see what I get in the next day. I may return and repurchase to start all over
just to see what kind of life I get but I do have to say this is better than anything I have ever had.

Force to 0, help on that?

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Force to 0, help on that?

When your battery hits about 10/15% charge its going to shut off or try to. Thats a built in circuit to protect the battery. But keep it on or u may have to turn your phone on til the battery dies no more juice left.
Then charge it all the way up to 100%. Doing that recalibrates the battery....
It worked like a charm for me

Ryan32973

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
When your battery hits about 10/15% charge its going to shut off or try to. Thats a built in circuit to protect the battery. But keep it on or u may have to turn your phone on til the battery dies no more juice left.
Then charge it all the way up to 100%. Doing that recalibrates the battery....
It worked like a charm for me

On my way, in the 30's after only 16 hours...... With WIFI on and BLuetooth on, it will drain quickly!

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm getting terrible battery. It just dropped to 70% after 3 hours.

Gonna try to drain it as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm going back today, after only 5 hours I've gone down 30%, this is with GPS off, 4g off locked on 3g, background data off, screen at lowest setting and maybe 20 texts, no phone calls. My phone started out great but now draining too fast

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Wow guys.....
I got got 22hrs... before I hit 30%
Just at the request of a coworker I threw in live wall paper this morning.
I unplugged yesterday at 1pm heavy games pretty much. Left daata on
some medium to heavy texting, screen full bright, data (no back ground data)
blue tooth. Wi-fi when I got home then when I went to bed at 10pm data off.
This morning out te door at about 5am,games, data on and I just now hit 30 at 11:am today.
My batt life sucked til I let the batt drain all the way down to 0% and did a full recharge.

TrendyProfessional1

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm going back today, after only 5 hours I've gone down 30%, this is with GPS off, 4g off locked on 3g, background data off, screen at lowest setting and maybe 20 texts, no phone calls. My phone started out great but now draining too fast

If u want to keep the phone exchange it the do the battery drain and recharge

Ryan32973

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Charged fully after complete drain, pulled it off the charger at 8:30pm, turned it on. As of 8am I lost 50% with 7 hours of standby and smart actions limiting almost everything...

HELP, should I suspect a bad battery?

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
I got worse battery life after doing the battery calibration. Took my phone to the store and they told me I was out of luck no one has them in stock

Ryan32973

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I got worse battery life after doing the battery calibration. Took my phone to the store and they told me I was out of luck no one has them in stock

They told me the same thing but, I am within my 14 days, so they have to order and you have to wait... They should (or have to) honor the 14 day return!

They have a new one ordered for me, 1-2 week but it is ordered!

derek128

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
yes, iv'e just recently recieved my second new Maxx, but i was also told by verizon Rep, that the Razr Maxx is on what's called "Iconic Status" He said that means that the Razr Maxx is in Very High Demand! and that there are More Orders for this phone, than any of the stores have in stock.. Even their own damn warehouse Doesn't have ANY Razr Maxx in stock!I was VERY lucky because i found a store that had 3 of them in the Back, and drove over there to do the Exchange.. I often wonder if ALL of Us is simply expecting waaay too much of this battery....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair