Where's FB?

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Just got the phone and I'm still setting it up. Question, where did Facebook go? I input email and password, but I cannot find the app icon anywhere?

It's listed under "My Accounts", and I found the messaging app, but not the parent app....

kageryu

Feb 5, 2012
Visit site
If you've installed facebook but onlly seethe fb messanger aspp, you haven't installed the actual fb app, the fb messanger app is a separate app

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
No, it was there. It was under "Social Networking". I was looking for an actual FB app icon. Apparently there isn't one. Coming from a BB Storm 2 I have a large learning curve... lol.

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
No, it was there. It was under "Social Networking". I was looking for an actual FB app icon. Apparently there isn't one. Coming from a BB Storm 2 I have a large learning curve... lol.

Install the Facebook App from the market and you'll then see the FB app icon. :D "Social Networking" isn't the actual Facebook App but a third party app that Verizon burdens you with. You need to install FB since the phone didn't come with it preinstalled.