Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Quote Originally Posted by hyrulejedi86 View Post
    So it gets warm enough to feel through the case? That seems pretty hot on the actual phone.
    A little bit warm (technical term). About as warm as my storm 2 would become in its sedio case. I suspect these phones are designed (don't know of course) to dissipate heat in heavy use applications knowing many will elect to protect the device in a form fitting case. For me, it was an easy choice as i have never had a device overheat in a case - have had one break before from a 4 foot fall.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Default Re: Droid razr maxx case

are forgetting leather cases are also of high quality and affordable elegance, the leather case I have it all perfect i have it good time and no heat, they should take a look at the page Fortte.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    ROM
    ArcticHD

I'm getting the vzw case/holster, allways liked the one I had for my DX, so going to give it a try first.

I'm using the VZW shell/holster because I like the stand. However I also had one on my Charge and it did not protect the top of it one day when I let if fall from my leg while sitting down. Phone survived but had a little nick at the top. Since I like the stand and the thin feel of it though I've decided to bring back an old look. I'm now sporting a lanyard attached to the shell that will slow any accidental fall. You'll remember them being used on pagers back in the day! Well if it's good enough to save a pager, it's good enough for my 600.00 phone right? My wife says it looks weird but I don't care. Adding pics. Go ahead, make fun, don't care
    Last edited by rbess1965; 04-04-2012 at 01:37 PM.

Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    ROM
    ArcticHD

You should patent that and sell it and make a few million. Really not a bad idea, I know I dropped mine several times.

Quote Originally Posted by rbess1965 View Post
    I'm using the VZW shell/holster because I like the stand. However I also had one on my Charge and it did not protect the top of it one day when I let if fall from my leg while sitting down. Phone survived but had a little nick at the top. Since I like the stand and the thin feel of it though I've decided to bring back an old look. I'm now sporting a lanyard attached to the shell that will slow any accidental fall. You'll remember them being used on pagers back in the day! Well if it's good enough to save a pager, it's good enough for my 600.00 phone right? My wife says it looks weird but I don't care. Adding pics. Go ahead, make fun, don't care
    Update Boys & girls : Well the bungie cord on this thing saved my rear today. Wife pissed me off so bad I shoved my phone into my holster but missed. The thing went shooting to the home depot concrete floor but this bungle slowed it down enough to lightly tap the floor. Not a mark on my phone. So glad I'm using this.
    Last edited by rbess1965; 04-14-2012 at 06:33 PM.
    "When you turn your Android on, does it return the favor?"
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234