Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Global Posts
    290 Global Posts

Default Re: Better Keyboard available?

Swift key x it's over rated and A.I was horrible. "perfect keyboard "was accurate and fast to me and it's predictions on point most of the time.

I'm loving the thumbs keyboard it's can be completely customized down to the color of the keyboard letters to the background. You can even adjust the height of the keyboard and how it shows up in landscape mode or portrait.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Am trying out A.I. right now....so far, not so bad. I like how it gives you the freedom to customize just about anything for your keyboard. It seems to be pretty compatible with my Razr

I am loving FlexT9 from Nuance. You can tap it out, swype-style, draw the letters with your finger or speak. And best of all, the speech recognition is by the Dragon Naturally Speaking people - MUCH better than stock. I don't know that I would have found or tried it except that I'm a Dragon user on my PC for voice to text, so I went looking for a Nuance answer hoping they had an android app.

FlexT9 is pricey at $5, but I'd be happy to pay twice that much for the totally hassle-free accurate and flexible text input experience!

I am new to the Razzr Maxx and do not like the keyboard because it has no arrow keys. I found one that I really like. It is "A.I.type Keyboard Free".

Then I tried every keyboard suggested on this site and still like A.I.type Keyboard Free the best.

I hate swype text. Love the swiftkey 3 keyboard. It has the best reviews and there is a reason why. AI runs smooth as butter and the predictive text helps me out a lot as I am a rapid texter. SW3 is the best IMO and if you do not want to go with one good review go to the app and look at the millions of 5 stars lol
    Rooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, Nexus 7, DROID MAXX, Sony Xperia Z2 (tablet), and LG G3 (Verizon)

AI is better than Swiftkey.

I have a quick question. Can I load Swype Beta over the stock Swype or will the phone freak out?

I've got it running over standard Swype just fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    649 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Love Swype.

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnite View Post
    SwiftKey has much better predictions.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NeonKnite View Post
    Well that is the great thing about being Human. We can have different opinions.
    Rooted and flashed: HTC EVO 4, Motorola Photon 4, Motorola Razr Maxx, Nexus 7, DROID MAXX, Sony Xperia Z2 (tablet), and LG G3 (Verizon)

I'm back & forth between swiftkey flow & this new one called Kii keyboard.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12