Better Keyboard available?

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
My daily driver is Smart Keyboard. I used AutoText a lot when I bad Blackberry and I didn't want to give that up. Smart Keyboard was the only one that had AutoText. AutoText is more useful ay times in comparison to Predictive Text.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Suretype!

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

jezreel

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
Swift key x it's over rated and A.I was horrible. "perfect keyboard "was accurate and fast to me and it's predictions on point most of the time.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm loving the thumbs keyboard it's can be completely customized down to the color of the keyboard letters to the background. You can even adjust the height of the keyboard and how it shows up in landscape mode or portrait.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

kt081801

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Am trying out A.I. right now....so far, not so bad. I like how it gives you the freedom to customize just about anything for your keyboard. It seems to be pretty compatible with my Razr :D

drose#WN

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I am loving FlexT9 from Nuance. You can tap it out, swype-style, draw the letters with your finger or speak. And best of all, the speech recognition is by the Dragon Naturally Speaking people - MUCH better than stock. I don't know that I would have found or tried it except that I'm a Dragon user on my PC for voice to text, so I went looking for a Nuance answer hoping they had an android app.

FlexT9 is pricey at $5, but I'd be happy to pay twice that much for the totally hassle-free accurate and flexible text input experience!

snowgoose1

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I am new to the Razzr Maxx and do not like the keyboard because it has no arrow keys. I found one that I really like. It is "A.I.type Keyboard Free".

Then I tried every keyboard suggested on this site and still like A.I.type Keyboard Free the best.

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I hate swype text. Love the swiftkey 3 keyboard. It has the best reviews and there is a reason why. AI runs smooth as butter and the predictive text helps me out a lot as I am a rapid texter. SW3 is the best IMO and if you do not want to go with one good review go to the app and look at the millions of 5 stars lol

jc411

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm back & forth between swiftkey flow & this new one called Kii keyboard.

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums