Better Keyboard available?

scarbone3

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I am looking for a different keyboard and after reading some reviews, it looks like Better Keyboard is gonna be the best for me. It seems like I cannot download it anywhere yet, though. Is it not supported for the Maxx?

scarbone3

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
I just downloaded it and so far its working pretty good. I just came from blackberry so the auto punctuation and capital I is a must. I can't believe that doesn't come with the stock keyboard.

The button vibrations are pretty intense though, huh?

LLcdPH

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Auto punctuation and capitalization are included with the stock keyboard. Go to Settings - Language & Keyboard settings - Multi-touch keyboard. You can enable them there.

anon(43138)

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
Stock for me. Runs smoother, doesn't eat battery like Swiftkey, and less cluttered. I used Swiftkey quite a bit on the old X, but really impressed by the Stock keyboard.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I use Go Keyboard and Go Launcher Ex for my UI. Extremely customizable and free. Also has swype functions if wanted.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
My daily driver is Smart Keyboard. I used AutoText a lot when I bad Blackberry and I didn't want to give that up. Smart Keyboard was the only one that had AutoText. AutoText is more useful ay times in comparison to Predictive Text.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

kt081801

Mar 22, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone use A.I. type keyboard?? am considering....:confused: i have used swiftkeyX and really liked it, but it's expired now, don't want to purchase it until i've tried others first....feel like there's something better out there, lol....

thanks for all your input!!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae