best battery widget free/bought?

thabears23

Feb 8, 2012
Visit site
Im currently using battery indicator free version but its just simple like the fact it shows last unplugged but would like more. Any considerations from u guys?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I like Battery Indicator Pro... you can change the color thresholds... that way the color's mean more to me than the default thresholds of the free version... plus it gives the programmer a little money for their work.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
So. The only huge difference is the change in colors? Anything else thats changes from the pro than the free

Thresholds... not colors. I never used the free version,so I don't know all the in's and out's of that version. Green is the top threshold, then grey, yellow and finally red. The Market has some fairly good pictures of some of the screens.

Flipper

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
BadAss for me........ Works good. Tried quite a few first. Didn't like only having every 10% show. BadAss is increments of 1. Nice.

socarwolverine

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I use Battery Circle, it's free in the market. It breaks the battery down to 1% increments and puts an icon in your status bar. It's not as feature rich as some apps, but I like it because all I wanted was the status bar icon and not an actual widget. It doesn't even register as a battery draining app and has the lowest memory usage of all my running apps. If you want a small, light, but functional battery program, go with that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20