Which Live Wallpaper are you using?

coreymcl

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I know many people shied away from using Live Wallpaper due to the hit of battery life. However with our Maxx's in hand and it's massive battery ready to take on the challenge I'm looking to discover new and cool Live Wallpaper. Please post which Live Wallpaper you are using and thanks for sharing!

lpt2569

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I know many people shied away from using Live Wallpaper due to the hit of battery life. However with our Maxx's in hand and it's massive battery ready to take on the challenge I'm looking to discover new and cool Live Wallpaper. Please post which Live Wallpaper you are using and thanks for sharing!

I don't have the Razr Maxx, but I am a fan of LWP. I really like the Galaxy Lite LWP and Mood ICS by Xllusion...both are free, with paid versions available with more settings options.

ishore99

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
I just got the aniPet Aquarium. really shows off the colors and screen..... I may just have a blank home screen....

Trek_98

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I alternate between Galactic Core, Blue Skies, and Thunderstorm LWP on my Maxx. No problem with battery life.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
My favorites:

1. Swampwater: Very realistic, like you're looking at a microscope. Perfect for science geeks (well, biological science geeks, anyway).

2. Digital Hive: Being a big fan of the Tron movies, this is the best and most Tron-like live wallpaper I could find. The free version is fine, but I liked it so much I sprung for the paid version, which has a few more cool tweaks.

3. Light Grid: Very simple, but can be hypnotic. Gives a nice retro-60s design feel.

Ryan32973

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
No LWP here, just another battery drain. While the Maxx can handle it I guess I just figure with this battery, I am more happy to get 1-2 days of time for "regular" use, rather than waste 5% on LWP...

Just my $.02....

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Good point, but I guess a little part of me wants to show the iPhone fanboys what they're missing!

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I very rarely use a live wallpaper. Some are very cool, but they are just neat battery wasters in my opinion. I do have a paid Christmas live wallpaper (got it during a sale) which I use during the holidays (obviously), but other than that, I stick with a static image of some sort.

kil187

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
No LWP here, just another battery drain. While the Maxx can handle it I guess I just figure with this battery, I am more happy to get 1-2 days of time for "regular" use, rather than waste 5% on LWP...

Just my $.02....

Why would you post in this thread if you are not using a live wallpaper?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21