My phone is dead....

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Was at work and a few hours ago I was at 40% battery. Pulled the phone out of my pocket and nothing. It's as if the battery is completely dead. Plugged it into a car charger for 45 minutes now and still nothing. No response at all from the power button. Looks like I'm headed to the Verizon store later today. My luck strikes again, if there's a defective product made, it always finds its way to my door....

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Try this... hold down the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button, you need to hold them both down for about 10 seconds... this will force a reboot... if it's still alive.

Reactions: jnn2p

Flipper

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Try this... hold down the Volume Down button, then press and hold the Power button, you need to hold them both down for about 10 seconds... this will force a reboot... if it's still alive.

Yes, this has helped me before with other phones. "Force reboot."

Sandman333

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, that brought it back to life. Wonder what went wrong?

scottysize

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
My Maxx has done this once. The simulated battery pull listed earlier brought it back. My original Razr was dead back before Christmas and nothing would bring it back. I had to get a replacement phone from Verizon.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey