Password keeper...

WilburNJ

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
What pw app do you use?

I've been using mSecure for years. I have it for Android and iOS and email myself the encrypted data whenever I make a change, from which I can update all my devices (razr, iphone, and ipad).

I think it's for sale for $. 49 this week. Can't beat that price.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Hunts99

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I have been using UPM without issue for the last few years and it is free.

mSecure is on sale this week and for the price (of $0.49) it may warrant checking out, but I haven't spent the time looking at it.

abnikki

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I've been using mSecure for years. I have it for Android and iOS and email myself the encrypted data whenever I make a change, from which I can update all my devices (razr, iphone, and ipad).

I think it's for sale for $. 49 this week. Can't beat that price.

Thats a great deal.. Thanks!

bluwtr49

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I've got RoboForm on the computer and need to find our if they offer a version for the Droid and if it will sync passwords. Sometime one gets lucky but I'm not counting on it.

WilburNJ

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
is there a way to add all the info on the pc and then get it to the phone with mSecure?

I believe mSecure is available for Mac and PC, but I found that it was expensive, so I just use it on my Razr and iDevices and sync between them via email. I find it pretty easy to use.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I currently use B-Folders (2.31.4): http://market.android.com/details?id=com.jointlogic.bfolders.android
I was a long time user of SplashID on Palm, and started using it when I switched to Android, but frankly their syncing capability just sucks. You have to install some Apple service, and the thing just would never work reliably. I looked at a couple of other apps that had desktop counterparts and at least one used the same damn service for wireless syncing. I tried B-Folders and have never had a problem with wireless syncing.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk

asylvia

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I believe mSecure is available for Mac and PC, but I found that it was expensive, so I just use it on my Razr and iDevices and sync between them via email. I find it pretty easy to use.

Yah, looks like it is $20 bucks!!!! how do you sync it through email? can you please describe the process, because i don't want to enter all of my many passwords via the touchscreen keyboard if possible.

Trackready

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Keepass, end of story. Opensource, great encryption, available on most platforms including desktop.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

WilburNJ

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Yah, looks like it is $20 bucks!!!! how do you sync it through email? can you please describe the process, because i don't want to enter all of my many passwords via the touchscreen keyboard if possible.

Unfortunately, I did enter everything with my phone the first time, but once done then it's just maintenance. So, when I add or change something, I then email a backup to myself (thru the app itself). Then I import the update info into my other devices.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Been using Passdroid for 2 years. Free and simple. Very easy to use. Has a password generator and a way to import/export them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech