Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Bowling App

What is the best bowling app on Android? I loved 300 bowl on Iphone. Anything we have that comes close?

Default Re: Bowling App

PBA Bowling is pretty good. $2.99 on Google Play.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Is it worth the 2.99?

It's pretty good, but I luckily got it as a Free App of the Day on the Amazon Appstore, so it's hard for me to say.

Global Posts
    55 Global Posts

I have found "Doodle Bowling" to be pretty decent. I have played around with a few freebies and this was the one that I have come back to.

If you want to try PBA Bowling, you could always purchase it from Google Play and try it for 5-10 minutes. If you don't like it, you could always get a refund within 15 minutes of buying. There's also a free version called Spare Challenge, I think.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

any other bowling apps?

300 Bowl is available for android on Google Play

I don't have any bowling games loaded on my Razr Maxx, but suggest you take a look at the Amazon App Store on your computer. I see 2 bowling apps by Concrete Software. One is PBA2 for $2.99 and on your computer, it gives you the opportunity to test drive the app on your PC to get a feel for what it can do. The 2nd bowling app is actually a newer one called PBA Bowling Challenge and it's a free app and has a higher customer star rating than PBA2. Both apps are available on the Play Store.