Maxx Car Music + Dock + Case?

savage810

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I am probably asking for way too much here, but I want to get a setup for my car. The priorities are in this order:

1) Connect wirelessly to radio for musical output AND charge simultaneously
2) Dock while encased in Otterbox (thinnest model, I believe)

I do not have any connectors on my stereo to receive a wired connection so must stream music wirelessly. I know I will not want the bother of removing it from the case to dock.

Again, I know I'm probably asking a lot, but what the heck.

Thanks for your response!

cdicesare2002

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Does your car radio have Bluetooth? I'm assuming it does as you want to sync wireless. You would do that thru the device Bluetooth so any dock would work, just find one that will fit your case

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk

savage810

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Does your car radio have Bluetooth? I'm assuming it does as you want to sync wireless. You would do that thru the device Bluetooth so any dock would work, just find one that will fit your case

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk

No, it does not have bluetooth. I was thinking FM transmitter. Any specific advice is appreciated.

Thanks

Just a Guy

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Me and my wife both actually use transmitters as neither of our current vehicles have bluetooth. The transmitter isn't bad, but you will have to change stations every so often to get a clear reception. Also mount wise me and my wife both have generic mounts that I purchased off of accessorygeeks.com I don't remember the exact brand off the top of my head, but they have several different styles. Most of the styles should adapt to a phone with or without a case, but you will still need to use a car charger as they have no built in plugs.

anon(18763)

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
There is a Bluetooth adaptor that plugs into auxiliary audio jack on your radio if it has that. I will try and find the link when I get home. J found it on Amazon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12