Razr Max Upgrade???

briang00

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
So I have a Samsung Fascinate now and am eligible for upgrade in May. I know a million more phone will be out by then but I am eyeing the Razr Max. Question is what do you think of the Razr? Is it worth the upgrade? What do you like about it, what od you hate about it. How is the camera, GPS, etc. I loved the Fascinates camera, but GPS drive me crazy every now and then. I am not rooted, really dont need to be.

Thanks

Phadunkin

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
if u want to stick with android... the razr maxx is the most efficient device atm for them.

nexus has a lot of bugs and call issues.. and its just a weak phone on the exterior.

but yes, as of now.. razr maxx is #1. For Android.

Imo.

You can do unlimited things with this phone.. its a good thing.

Trek_98

Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
I had a Mesmerize, US Cellulars version of the Fascinate before I got my Maxx. Didn't take long at all getting used to it. Reception is way better, and gps locks on in a few seconds instead of 2 minutes. No regrets here whatsoever!

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I went from a DroidX to the Maxx and I love the phone. I have yet to get a full day (6am-midnight) out of it since I use it HEAVILY. And when I say heavily, I mean over 3 hours of streaming music, 1-2 hours of web browsing, 1-2 hours of facebook/twitter/linkedin/g+, playing modern combat 3 for probably 45 minutes and the normal stuff a phone can do, text, phone calls and emails. And I leave 4G LTE on ALL DAY. I never shut it off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463