Backordered Maxx

jarn606

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
New here had droids went to iphone missed os of droid. Ordered a razr maxx Tuesday was told 2- 3 days now find out they are on back order. Anyone know of a shipping date.

Last edited by a moderator:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just to let you know someone is reading this... can probably tell by the times this thread has been read... I don't know if we have anyone from VZW customer service monitoring this forum. You might have better luck calling VZW back and asking them.

It's interesting... this is the first time I've heard that they are back ordered.

aslandholm

Sep 28, 2010
Visit site
The first one I ordered on a Thursday 3/1 and I got it Wednesday 3/7 but the data wouldn't stay connected so a replacement was ordered Monday 3/5 got it Monday 3/12. That one works perfictly!

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Yea, they said mine would be backordered too. But, it arrived TWO days later. It's amazing and so worth the wait, even if you have to wait a little longer.
After dealing with my daughter's iPhone..I can understand you wanting to go back to Droid.
Welcome to the forum!

rkortes

Jan 24, 2012
Visit site
Yea, they said mine would be backordered too. But, it arrived TWO days later. It's amazing and so worth the wait, even if you have to wait a little longer.
After dealing with my daughter's iPhone..I can understand you wanting to go back to Droid.
Welcome to the forum!

Word... same for me... precisely!

bgl321

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
New here had droids went to iphone missed os of droid. Ordered a razr maxx Tuesday was told 2- 3 days now find out they are on back order. Anyone know of a shipping date.

I ordered mine from Best Buy on Sunday and had it Tuesday. Not sure if you can cancel with VZW but it might be worth a try.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish