Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default battery doesn't fully charge

Whenever I don't use the Motorola charger that came with my razr maxx, my battery doesn't seem to fully charge. I'll leave it over night and I'll wake up to 40% although it was at 30% to start with. I threw it on my old blackberry car charger tonight and it said charging, but never budged past 5%. Is there something wrong with my non motorola chargers?

Global Posts
    1,339 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I don't have a problem using other chargers. You may have something wrong with your phone.

Tapatalk via Razr Maxx

Default Re: battery doesn't fully charge

Or there IS something wrong with your old BB car charger. My BB car charger works just fine with my Maxx... so does my extra USB cord I purchased a LONG time ago sitting at work for years.
    Current: Moto X (2014) Pure Edition, ASUS ZenWatch, Pebble Steel, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): HTC One (M8), Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)

Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"

I use the charger from the old LG EnV Touch, and it fully charges it every time.

my non Motorola charger works fine also. try some different chargers.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

might be the chargers. it tried it on another razr and it did the same thing.

Gotta be the chargers then... Only takes a slight break in the wire or one of the little pins/connection points on the tip to ruin the connection.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Both charge my htc incredible just fine....maybe they don't put out enough juice?