New Guy Needs Help

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I'd look at data manager in the settings. Make sure data enabled is checked. From time to time I've noticed it will uncheck itself. If it's already checked the phone might just be having data connection issues. It's been an issue on most LTE phones.

tlacour

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
not sure. She just can't get on line

There are several very helpful and knowledgeable people on these forums, but you're going to have to give them more to work with.

There are probably dozens of things that can result in a loss of some sort of connection. Anything from a setting not quite right to software issues or faulty hardware.

Help us help you.

MA2GA28

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
The 'tablet' thing in the upper left corner of the notification bar means a smart action is set, and I'm willing to bet its the cause. Drag down the notification bar and click on the 'smart actions' to see what's running. Shut it/them off, and then see how the phone works.

I'm willing to be she was messing around with it and accidentally set something to shut her data off.

Gotta love these 'one question posters' who offer up little/nothing to work off of, yet expect their problem to be solved.

Jamfish

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks; ran into the same problem today, though it seems to be limited to 4G/LTE.

Btw, I'm new to Android and just received my Razr Maxx last night.

It was running like clockwork after it was activated/provisioned; this morning, too. However, now (as of 11:45 AM PDT) it won't connect on 4G. However, if I force it into 3G, it works fine.

Are there any outages in the NW that I'm not aware of?

athornfam2

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks; ran into the same problem today, though it seems to be limited to 4G/LTE.

Btw, I'm new to Android and just received my Razr Maxx last night.

It was running like clockwork after it was activated/provisioned; this morning, too. However, now (as of 11:45 AM PDT) it won't connect on 4G. However, if I force it into 3G, it works fine.

Are there any outages in the NW that I'm not aware of?

Haven't heard of any outages lately. Try resetting your phone

Sent from my LG-VS660 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair