Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default golf games?

I am looking for a decent golf game app. I used to have Let's Golf 3 on my Droid X. I don't understand why it isn't available for my RAZR Maxx. Any info would be appreciated.

Like most everyone else I deleted Let's Golf 2 when I got my phone thinking LG3 would be there.
    Resident Ringtone Maker

Global Posts
    7,023 Global Posts
    ROM
    BB JB

Default Re: golf games?

what about flick golf....I am addicted..all it entails is closest to the pin for points, but not a true golf game like you are thinking of.
    Deluxe Member

Super Stickman Golf for the win. Not realistic so to speak but fun and addictive.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

Droid Razr Maxx: This is the Droid I'm looking for.

I really like Flick Golf!
    Current: HTC One (M8), Pebble, Chromecast
    Retired Device (in order): Samsung Galaxy S4, Droid Razr Maxx, HTC Thunderbolt, HTC myTouch 4G, Blackberry's Bold, 8900 (Curve)
    Flames Wallpaper
    Jerry: "Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease!!!"

I'm playing Tiger Woods PGA 12 on my Droid Razr MAXX and it is pretty sweet. Much harder to play on touch swing (tru-swing) vs traditional 3 point click swing, but pretty nice.

I couldn't find it in Android Market, but you can buy it from Verizon Apps shortcut.

If you go to google play on a computer instead of the phone you can get LG3. I did!

Let me add one note vote for flick golf. Great little time waster

Quote Originally Posted by azrchrd View Post
    If you go to google play on a computer instead of the phone you can get LG3. I did!
    +1. It is listed as compatible with the Razr Maxx.