Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
Like Tree45Likes

Default Re: Razr Maxx - Battery Life

Ok so I'm new to the maxx, (I have the xt908 from ntelos) I normally charge my phone up to 100% before I hit the bed then unplug it and end all the apps, turn off wifi, and cell data. This morning when I woke up the phone had been off charge for 7 hours and It was down to 90%. No text came through so no flashing notification light. I downloaded GSam battery monitor and plugged the phone back in,(I read on a thread that some werent charging to 100 even though it said it was charged) So its at 100 and I unplug it and the gsam monitor says 98. Does this sound right? It been a while since I had a android phone, and even though the battery tops any that i've had it still makes me think its off.

Well over the past couple days I have noticed that my phones battery is going down quicker than it normally has been. I cant seem to find the issue maybe you guys can help.

My apps are
    1. 3g switch toggle (Turn off at night)
    2. AG free ( rarely use)
    3. Airpush Permanent opt out
    4. Angry Birds (rarely play)
    5. App Cahce Cleaner ( use once a day)
    6. Candy Crush ( use a couple times a day, I suck at it)
    7. Ebay ( use when needed, not often)
    8. Facebook (hardly use)
    9. Firefox ( extremely rare use of browsing)
    10. Maildroid
    11. gsam battery monitor
    12. Maxima.org ( use when notified)
    13. FB Messenger ( daily normal use)
    14. Paypal ( rare)
    15. Rom toolbox (have only used once)
    16. Safestrap
    17. SuperSU
    18. Tapatalk ( use when notified)
    19. Simpsons tapped out ( not alot of use)
    20. Banking app ( rare use)
    21. Zedge ( used twice)
    22. Titanium backup

I do not charge over night. I charge before bed. Turn off sound, wifi, and 3g. But lately the phone will lose upwards to 20% at night. Before hand I would lose maybe 5% if that.

Anybody have any clue whats going on?

Also the xt908 doesnt have a stock task killer. I have to kill each manually. Any suggestions?

How is everyone doing with battery life. Mine seriously tanked yesterday, so I'm in investigation mode. No new apps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Mine is terrible. By noon, it's usually down to 50-60 with llittle use. I used to be down to that around 6-7 pm. Been meaning to wipe it and do fresh install but just haven't had time to deal with it. It's as bad as my droid x used to be. Ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by hazelgreen View Post
    Mine is terrible. By noon, it's usually down to 50-60 with llittle use. I used to be down to that around 6-7 pm. Been meaning to wipe it and do fresh install but just haven't had time to deal with it. It's as bad as my droid x used to be. Ugh.
    Same here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789