Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Just a Guy
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  • 1 Post By Eclipse2K
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Does anyone else?

So I was just wondering if any of my fellow Maxx owners find it a bit funny when you see someone else with a bulky extended battery on their phone. I've never paid much attention before, but noticed one earlier and had a little chuckle as I looked at my nice thin Maxx
    B. Diddy likes this.

Default Re: Does anyone else?

Those extended batteries always look so clunky--not only do they make the phone heavier, but they also just break the aesthetic of the phone, since it clearly wasn't designed to have a big hump in the back.
    Just a Guy likes this.

And to add more laughter to the situation... those extended batteries are still a smaller capacity than the Maxx.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk.
    B. Diddy likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    And to add more laughter to the situation... those extended batteries are still a smaller capacity than the Maxx.

I believe there are a few that are the same size as the Maxx battery, but yeah most are smaller. I honestly think the battery alone on the phone I seen was thicker than the Maxx itself.

Oh and Eclipse It feels odd agreeing with you considering I can see from your pic that your a Blackhawks fan and I'm a Blues fan lol..........
    My Android Phone Timeline: OG Droid> Fascinate> Continuum> Thunderbolt> Razr Maxx

I have a Bionic that lasts all day on the stock battery. I recently compared my phone to a Razr maxx and saw no noticeable difference in thickness. I did think the razr was wider though. I don't see what the hype is.

Quote Originally Posted by magnamover View Post
    I have a Bionic that lasts all day on the stock battery. I recently compared my phone to a Razr maxx and saw no noticeable difference in thickness. I did think the razr was wider though. I don't see what the hype is.
    That's great for a Bionic. But the hype is that the Maxx's battery will generally last all of 2 days on one charge, which is what I experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Just a Guy View Post
    I believe there are a few that are the same size as the Maxx battery, but yeah most are smaller. I honestly think the battery alone on the phone I seen was thicker than the Maxx itself.

Oh and Eclipse It feels odd agreeing with you considering I can see from your pic that your a Blackhawks fan and I'm a Blues fan lol..........
    Haha, I hear ya. We need Toews and Keith back desperately.

Deluxe Member

Before I decided on the Maxx, Rezound people tried convincing me that the extended battery for the Rezound was great, could beat out the Maxx's battery life, and adds 'good' bulk and a better grip to the phone.

...and I laughed and laughed.

Droid Razr Maxx: This is the Droid I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by MA2GA28 View Post
    Before I decided on the Maxx, Rezound people tried convincing me that the extended battery for the Rezound was great, could beat out the Maxx's battery life, and adds 'good' bulk and a better grip to the phone.

Unlike McDonald's, I'm loving it (this)!

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MA2GA28 View Post

buddy of mine that works for VZW tried the same on the nexus with an extended. and it cost the same
    Recent convert from Blackberry...never going back to anything else but Droid
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Haha, I hear ya. We need Toews and Keith back desperately.

Well if it makes you feel any better I always tell people that being a Blues fan is just like being Cubs fan. No matter how good they are they always find a way to break your heart lol.
    My Android Phone Timeline: OG Droid> Fascinate> Continuum> Thunderbolt> Razr Maxx