ICS coming out on April 4th to Razr and Razr Maxx

Army21

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
They haven't even done the soak test yet so I don't see it being sent out in 5 days... Early May I think is a better guess.

mike_augie

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
They haven't even done the soak test yet so I don't see it being sent out in 5 days... Early May I think is a better guess.

the soaks are out ... just saying ,but u still might be correct but the build i 'hear's very solid , and with a google search its out there for all razr and maxx 4.3 ....

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Go Launcher on my devices versus using the stock Touch Wiz or Moto Blur on this Maxx. I prefer having all the transitions and customization plus it's fast fast fast. I installed GL on a Gnex at my local vzw to see how it interacted with ics and didnt see any issues. I'm probably one of the few who doesn't really care about the look of ics. I just want it to not screw up my already reliable Maxx.

coreymcl

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
Has anybody received updated information from Motorola regarding the Soak test? Other than the email that came out on late Friday. I know that once accepted we are under NDA regarding details of what's included in the Soak test but we should be able to at least confirm more general information such as the Soak test has started.

mike_augie

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Has anybody received updated information from Motorola regarding the Soak test? Other than the email that came out on late Friday. I know that once accepted we are under NDA regarding details of what's included in the Soak test but we should be able to at least confirm more general information such as the Soak test has started.

ummm.. let me see , if you are invited to do a soak you arent supposed to even confirm or deny that it is there, but with that being said ... lets just say :D

Reactions: jackchaos

coreymcl

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm posting this for those who may not be aware of how this works and to ensure accurate information posted.

Trying to see if the test had really started already I sent a message to Mark the Motorola Forum Manager asking if the soak test had started already, he stated the soak test has NOT started yet to sit tight. He went on to say those who participate will receive an email prior to the download being made available. I can tell you this is consistent with other soak tests I have done.

lapeter

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
So we should all assume that ICS is NOT coming out on 4-4. Is that a good assumption?

I'm posting this for those who may not be aware of how this works and to ensure accurate information posted.

Trying to see if the test had really started already I sent a message to Mark the Motorola Forum Manager asking if the soak test had started already, he stated the soak test has NOT started yet to sit tight. He went on to say those who participate will receive an email prior to the download being made available. I can tell you this is consistent with other soak tests I have done.

mike_augie

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site

hummm... that is a very strange answer ?? but ok ....go with what he told ya , but you are correct the letters going out prior to the download being made available , but it can also be done in small groups at first then made to be a bigger soak group after a few days or tweaks ... just saying ....but I am not here in any way ,shape or form to steep on toes , make enemy's ... I just came over from blackberry and was a builder for OSBB , just trying to get in the door ... sorry if I came off rude .. not my intention at all , promise

coreymcl

Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
hummm... that is a very strange answer ?? but ok ....go with what he told ya , but you are correct the letters going out prior to the download being made available , but it can also be done in small groups at first then made to be a bigger soak group after a few days or tweaks ... just saying ....but I am not here in any way ,shape or form to steep on toes , make enemy's ... I just came over from blackberry and was a builder for OSBB , just trying to get in the door ... sorry if I came off rude .. not my intention at all , promise

Please don't misunderstand my post it was not directed at anybody only attempting to provide information to all of those who are interested in hearing what I was told. We do have to compare information from many sources to understand what the truth is and what is going on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63