Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree25Likes

Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vicious JellyBean 4.1.1

Default Re: Not sure I want ICS

I'm "testing" a Maxx right now, in temporary place of my Galaxy Nexus that is running ICS. I have to admit, the first thing I did on the Maxx was load up GoLauncher and give it the look of ICS. ICS grew on me rather quickly. I would welcome the change, but I agree it would be kinda nice if it were optional. ICS is a different feel all together in my opinion, but in a good way.

Quote Originally Posted by droidntn View Post
    WOW...I started a thread that has 4,681 hits and 64 posts!
    Although my thread was totally hijacked and most of the replies are completely unrelated to my op, hahahah...it's still impressive numbers!!

It is interesting when you click on the last page of a post to catch up on the opinions and find that the discussion isn't about anything related to the original post. You created a Frankendroid, hahahahaha.

Congrats
    droidntn and dmmarck like this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #78  

Quote Originally Posted by rbess1965 View Post
    It is interesting when you click on the last page of a post to catch up on the opinions and find that the discussion isn't about anything related to the original post. You created a Frankendroid, hahahahaha.

Congrats
    I was just gonna let it roll on. Might help somebody with something. LOL...
    Frankendroid...add that to Wikipedia.
    Galaxy S4
    Tab 2

rootless
    dmmarck likes this.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234