GPS selection

SUPERSPORT25

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hi fellow Androidians :) quick question, I am setting up my Smart Actions to turn on wifi when I enter my house and there are the three locations services to choose from. It seems that if you select all three you get more of a connection quicker obviously especially when checking in to social sites. Is there a certain one you can check that will work better than the rest. Verizon, google or standalone?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Standalone will use the most battery because it's the most accurate. I'm fairly sure Verizon and Google use cell phone tower general location, and will use less battery. Personally, I use Google.

I've have not downloaded the patches to this app, so I don't have the latest and greatest loaded on my device... but I am unable to turn on or off the Wifi by location.... so I just leave my Wifi turned on 24/7 because I have Wifi at home as well as at work.

SUPERSPORT25

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I tell ya ive set the smart action to wifi and home location and ive only lost 30% in 7 hrs its insane i love this phone so much more than the X

Dubbayoo

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Hi fellow Androidians :) quick question, I am setting up my Smart Actions to turn on wifi when I enter my house and there are the three locations services to choose from. It seems that if you select all three you get more of a connection quicker obviously especially when checking in to social sites. Is there a certain one you can check that will work better than the rest. Verizon, google or standalone?

I tried to do that and wifi is greyed out in the Add Action section. What gives?