Rare App

wxman2003

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
WiFi File Explorer PRO. Great app for managing your phone via wifi. Better than Airdroid as it allows you to move files to your SD card which airdrop can not do as it can't find your sd card.

Ms Charli

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm having trouble with vlingo and my jawbone. I have to talk into the phone, it won't accept voice commands.

Im having the same problem but with any voice action app or built in WTF!!! I have the plantronics discovery 975 $130 dollar Bluetooth so I know it should work!! What gives!!!!

eddiea

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
What app...and is it free?

how does this work? is there a "screenshot" shortcut or option on every screen or are you limited to what you can screenshot? (as in SMS, email, web page, etc..)

The app is called NO ROOT SCREENSHOT IT. You can put a shortcut on any screen to access it, or you can let it sit in the status bar. It also has a timing delay option. Works great.

-Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

Last edited:

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
For me, it would be DSLR controller but not for my phone but for my Xoom. For my phone, it would have to be TripIt since I travel A LOT and it helps keep my travel organized and where I have to go and if I booked everything.

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The app is called NO ROOT SCREENSHOT IT. You can put a shortcut on any screen to access it, or you can let it sit in the status bar. It also has a timing delay option. Works great.

-Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX

It's not free is it?

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
after ICS you should have screen capture built in the OS, no root required, if everything I hear is true scrren capture is part of ICS. Dont know why google waited this long to include it in the first place.

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
HD Widgets on my tablets give me a great selection of clock and weather Widgets

TSF Launcher is a pricey launcher but gave my phone a whole new feel.

"Sent from the dungeon I was thrown in for voicing my opinions"

SirGeorgeKillian

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Swiftkey. I use it on my phone and tablet. Its scary just how accurate it can predict what you are going to type....

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk 2

jfarrah

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Just got the Xyboard 8.2 on Friday. Great device. Perfect size, the Dijit app is cool, the Nook app works well, 4G LTE allows me to stream SiriusXM without any hiccups. No need to outfit the car with a new satellite radio. Of course I could go on and on.

Glad I didn't get the ASUS transformer something something.

I was weary about springing for another data plan, but the hotspot feature makes it a little more worthwhile.

Sent using Tapatalk

If your rooted blackmart is a ok app

Sent from my LGL55C using AreaRomQ