Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default outdoor visibility

I current own a Samsung stratosphere but the outdoor visibility is atrocious. Its useless outside

How is the outdoor visibility on the Droid razr Max?

It's decent. No screen will be very good in bright sunlight, but the Maxx is definitely better than my old Incredible.

Default Re: outdoor visibility

I'd say it's a bit less than decent, just my opinion, but I'm looking for some shade if I have to use it outside.

It's better than my Incredible and Thunderbolt. I was able to see it the other day in the sun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Are any of the Android devices usable outside? Im used to palm devices and have never had outdoor issues

Mine seems pretty good outside, just turn the brightness up and it's very clear to me.

I use the Brightness tab in the GoWidget Switcher when I'm outside or in the car. Works like a charm. Much better than my LG Revolution.

For some reason I feel like the RGB matrix on my old Samsung Charge was a little bit better for outside and viewing angles, but the percentage of time I spend outside with it is minimal. I still think it's pretty good and those minor things will never trump the great battery life.

I used it in direct sunlight the other day and visibility was excellent.
    Light years better than the LG Ally i used to have.