Screen rotation problem? Poll

Has your Droid Razr MAXX stopped rotating to landscape?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

insuranceguy

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Brand new MAXX day 1 screen stopped rotating to Landscape TWICE. Soft reset fixed both times, but really? How many others are having this problem?

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I've had the phone since the day it was released and have never seen this issue. You sure it is not an app that is causing your problem?

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Do you use a car dock? I've never had this issue on my MAXX but my Thunderbolt did this once in a while when I removed it from the car dock.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

barrycinti

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I also have the screen rotation problem. ICS is supposed to be released this month, hope it fixes the problem. If not, someone mentioned launcher seemed to resolve the problem for them.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
The screen rotation has been alright for me, save a couple random times recently. Like stated above, I just turn the phone off real quick and problem solved.

kingmeow

May 30, 2012
Visit site
First one had the problem and even a hard reset to factory default didn't solve the problem. I got a new replacement and that worked until about less than a week new, it happened but this time a soft reset fixed it. It hasn't happened since (knock on wood!). I'm probably about 2 weeks since the soft reset that fixed it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2