1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Razr maxx playlist and music???

Why are there 2 apps for music. The my music and play music. What's the difference, and why is it when I make a playlist the widget plays the wrong songs? Is one better to use than the other? I like simple. One playlist I think in play music....cannot be rearranged. Any help is greatly appreciated.

The My Music app is Motorola's stock music app on the phone. It ties into MotoCast and reads music from your computer. You can download the music to your phone if you always want access to it. Otherwise your computer has to be on for music to stream.
    Play Music is the Google music app that now comes loaded on the phone. It works mostly the same way, except your computer doesn't have to be on to stream because you're using Google's cloud. This app also ties into the Google Play Store, where you can download new music.
    Personally, I like Google Music more, but I use Motorola's app from time to time. It's really a matter of preference.
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you!

You're welcome.

ROM
    The ROM of the day...LOL

Default Re: Razr maxx playlist and music???

Personally, I think both are crap...but then again, I am use to the HTC's version....this will be just another learning curve.
    With this RAZR, I get a close shave
    My Blog