Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default whats the best all around calendar

i had a blackberry and then iphone and been looking for the best calendar for my droid maxx i know there are many but there must be one that stands out above all. i need easy of entry of calendar events i use both gcal and exchange so i am flexible.

I'm using acalendar and really like it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2!

ROM
    Stock

GO Launcher EX. It has a built in calendar widget that is scrollable and you can put different themes on it. One of the only reasons I use GO over stock.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    10,055 Global Posts
    ROM
    BAMF 3.0 Sense

I like business calendar by appgenix in the market a lot. My suggestion is to DL a few and try them out.

Default Re: whats the best all around calendar

Better Calendar App?

Try aCalendar and check out the previous thread.

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Business Calendar ... Love it!
    ---

Pressure is something you feel only if you don't know what you're doing.

- Chuck Noll

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now.

I used Jorte for the longest time and loved it, then got a free download of Business Calendar and haven't looked back. It syncs perfectly with Google Calendar and I like its look. Has many customization options too.

I use Jorte and am very satisfied with it. Haven't looked for anything else.
    Galaxy Note 3 & Nexus 7 (16 GB)

If I helped you or you like what I said, hit "Thanks" or "Like".

touch calendar works great

Pure Grid Calender Widget is by far my favorite and I went through many calenders... keep in mind this is a widget and I am running 2.3...but it syncs seamlessly with google and is the best looking, most functional cal widget I have ever used. been using for over a year now.

I use stock calendar so can't help you with an app but I use "smooth calendar" widget that I love. It displays the next 3 events in your calendar with date and time. Very simple and I have it on my home screen so I see it every time I look at my phone, never forget appointments now. Small too so doesn't take up much space like some calendar widgets.

Quote Originally Posted by shea-bird View Post
    Pure Grid Calender Widget is by far my favorite and I went through many calenders... keep in mind this is a widget and I am running 2.3...but it syncs seamlessly with google and is the best looking, most functional cal widget I have ever used. been using for over a year now.
    Second that. Pure grid calendar is great.