Android newbie looking for some help !

freehockey

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Hi All . . . .

I'm an android newbie . . .I used to be blackberry guy. I've had my razr maxx for a week and I love most of it so for . . .but the e-mail and calendar are becoming an issue.

I've also spent what seem like an eternity searching various forums, including this one for answers, and tips etc, but only seem to come up with bits and pieces of answers.

I Downloaded CompanionLink to my PC and Deja Office to my phone . . .Outook Sync to Deja Calendar seems to be working good.

I Can't find a way to "invite" anyone to an appointment I create, using the either the Deja Calendar or the Calendar that came on the phone.

I also can't accept any appointments from the e-mails I get on my phone.

I've started playing around with Google calendars, but I can?t figure out how to get a shortcut for my Google calendar to my home screen. As it stands now, I have to open the browser, go to Google, and open it from there.

This android world is so different from the blackberry world I was living in . . I love my phone, but the inability to find an easy, efficient way of managing my Outlook calendar is very annoying . . . . HELP!

LBTRS

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I can't help with the outlook syncing since I've never used that but for the Google Calendar you need to download a third party calendar app from the market and put that icon on your homescreen. There is an included calendar app on the phone but it is not nearly as good as some in the market. You don't want to use the web version, in your browser, of Google calendar on your phone, get an app.

I'm using acalendar+ which is a very good calendar program.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress