serial and hex numbers sticker

MDsmartphone

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Enjoying my RAZR Max...to the Max

Literally

However the serial number sticker on the back of the device is quite annoying. on devices with a removal battery this sticker is usually on the inside and with this device since there is no removable
cover for battery it is on the back if my device for all to see on either side of the Motorola logo. These numbers are generally required with tech support at times.

Just wanted to get an idea of what others have done with the sticker

jroc

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Threw it away...lol. The numbers are on the sticker that's supposed to be taken off. But you make a good point.

You can get the hex numbers in Settings area.

LyndaM

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
It took me about a week before I realized it was a sticker and could be removed. I kept muttering about how ugly the back of the phone was! I took it off and put it on the box it shipped in..and put that in storage. After I did it I wished that I had just stuck it on a card and filed it.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It's under a silicone case, so I don't even notice it... and I never look at the back of my device anyways.

covard

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I took off the stickers and put them in the back of the little book that came with it. One of the previous posters mentioned that they are on the protective cover. I noticed that the covering was sort of bubbling. Only then did I realize that it was there. The back looked much better once it was removed

Ewing33855

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Enjoying my RAZR Max...to the Max

Literally

However the serial number sticker on the back of the device is quite annoying. on devices with a removal battery this sticker is usually on the inside and with this device since there is no removable
cover for battery it is on the back if my device for all to see on either side of the Motorola logo. These numbers are generally required with tech support at times.

Just wanted to get an idea of what others have done with the sticker

The serial numbers are located in the hinge that covers the micro sim card and micro sd

Sent from my Razr Maxx

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699