Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Default Re: Battery since update

Should we have background data checked off? Will this use a lot of your battery? I just found out i had it checked off and just unchecked it. Not sure if that will make a difference.

Question Re: Battery since update

Quote Originally Posted by Super Turtleman View Post
    Updates are like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're gonna get.

Seriously though, I hope the issues clear up for you. Maybe a phone reset is in order (hold Power and Volume down for 15 secs)?
    My biggest problem is no Verizon towers where I live-only Sprint. Using lots of battery life & some f(x) unavailable. Battery does not last as long (previously could go 12-16 hrs in continuous roam mode.) For those wondering, when I originally got wireless service almost 20 yrs ago my home location was not an issue.

I did see the battery suggestions on the previous thread, my question is, if I didn't have to do all of that previously on my Droid Razr Maxx why do I have to do it now? It doesn't make sense that my battery life is now one third of the battery life I had prior to ICS. What gives? Is this the same bug the Nexus had/has?

I don't have ics yet, patiently waiting, but I read somewhere that by default ics sets the network mode to global and you should change it to CDMA/lte and this will help battery. If you just want 3G download a free app for the thunderbolt called lte on off it works on the RAZR they say. Hopefully this helps some of you.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123