Clear Case for MAXX - need suggestions

DJJeffT

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I have a VZW Employee edition RAZR MAXX coming to me by weeks end.

Been searching for a case to showcase it properly, as why would I spend a few buck more on the red/black back and not show it off?!?!?!

Did some searching here and online in general for a clear TPU case.

Anyone have any experience with this one:

Motorola Droid Razr MAXX XT916 XT912M XT913 TPU Candy Case Clear/ Black Gummy | eBay

Is the CLEAR part REALLY clear?

Any other suggestions?

I do need a holster also. My thinking is the above case would work with the stock VZW holster/case combo and I could use the holster from that with it.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions on how to show off my new RAZR MAXX.

Jeff

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
OP (Original Poster),

I have a Black one... it works just fine, but if you need a clear one then buy one. Personally, I like the Black - Cruzer Lite Androidified A2 High Gloss TPU Soft Gel Skin Case - For DROID RAZR MAXX, which shows off the great Android on the back.

I ordered me one of those in blue from Amazon and I will have it tomorrow! If I like it, I will be ordering some Steinheil Ultra Clear protectors to protect my screen. I usually use a pocket pouch but I wanted to try something new.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.

DJJeffT

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I ordered me one of those in blue from Amazon and I will have it tomorrow! If I like it, I will be ordering some Steinheil Ultra Clear protectors to protect my screen. I usually use a pocket pouch but I wanted to try something new.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.

I like that one. Might have to settle for the clear one, but was hoping to show off the back of the phone vs the android mascot.

Thanks for the reply.

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I've decided that I will be sticking with this blue TPU case by CruzerLite.
45f6c625-642d-43e2.jpg

Last edited:

gecko

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
That one that sold on EBAY probably wont get very far...
and to add insult to injury, the employee that it was attached to will lose their job.

these employee models are serial numbered and the IMEI and serial #'s are registered to the employee that received it.

sure the employees all get really cool toys from time to time, but the companies ALSO do this to find out where their leaks are...

The one below belongs to an employee, who is not selling it it, and is not me.
the picture is for photographic reference only.

the only difference between the standard maxx and the employee are the traceable numbers and the red/black Kevlar and red power button.

People are just stupid sometimes.

DJJeffT

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
That one that sold on EBAY probably wont get very far...
and to add insult to injury, the employee that it was attached to will lose their job.

these employee models are serial numbered and the IMEI and serial #'s are registered to the employee that received it.

sure the employees all get really cool toys from time to time, but the companies ALSO do this to find out where their leaks are...

The one below belongs to an employee, who is not selling it it, and is not me.
the picture is for photographic reference only.

the only difference between the standard maxx and the employee are the traceable numbers and the red/black Kevlar and red power button.

People are just stupid sometimes.

I was able to activate it with no problems.