Screenshot thread

Super Turtleman

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm not rooted (yet...holding out for ICS), so I can't contribute. I'll be watching though...never know what you'll find on someone's screen. Lol.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
This is the only way I can show off mine:) At least until my buddies with the Go Launcher team develope a way to do screen shots. There is another launcher that will actually do it without rooting. Called Home++. Tried it & does work but its so plain I couldn't stand to use it just for screen shots. In stead I sent the suggestion to the GL team. Hopefully they'll come through some day:)

Last edited:

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
This was taken using Home++ on my unrooted Maxx. If these guys can figure this out why can't others? Come on Go Launcher guys. Lets make this happen:) Going back to my GL now. Have fun.

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
just press power button and down volume at the same time to take a screen shot. Hold it for about the seconds.

Sent from my Droid Razr

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
What program do you use to get the 7 icons on the dock...

Thank you

Sent from my XT910

Home++ but that was just to prove a launcher could do a screen shot without rooting. I didn't really like Home++ as a launcher. I won't leave Go Launcher any time soon. GL gives you 15 icons on the dock.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
just press power button and down volume at the same time to take a screen shot. Hold it for about the seconds.

Sent from my Droid Razr

It does not work. I start the app and a big black window pops up saying get the unrooted version click here which goes to the paid version on the market. Pressing the Power & Volume buttons does what its always done, brings up the power down options. I do not get what is so special about iastonish's device to make it work but anyone who believes it works on a Razr needs to read the reviews on that app. I'm not the only one that it won't work on.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar