1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problems with Razr Maxx - Verizon is good about it.

Got my first Verizon, Droid Razr Maxx in the end of January, worked well until the speaker in the ear part of the stopped working, in mid March. Had to have bluetooth or on speaker phone to work. Called Verizon and the tech told me this was a common problem, and they sent me a replacement phone. But when that one came in, it too had problems when you swipe the screen, there would be a 2 second delay, before the screen would move & when clicking on an app, there also was a 2 to 5 second delay before the phone would react. I once again spoke to the same rep at Verizon, who said this too was a common problem and sent me out another Razr Maxx. It really sucks that it takes so long to re-down load all the apps on the phone, to get them to work again. Maybe in the future, someone could design a program where you would not have too, it could be automatic. I am impressed with the battery life of 40+ hours between charges and the screen size and some of the smart apps, But over all, I am not happy with the Razr Maxx. There still is no 4G in my area, so I am not sure how the battery will last, if it ever gets here.

ROM
    ?

Default Re: Problems with Razr Maxx - Verizon is good about it.

Good luck with your new phone:-) Phones do go bad :-(