Bluetooth disconnect problem

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I have couple more days left on my 14 day return policy and still haven't completely decided to keep. One major problem I'm facing is my Sennheiser Bluetooth headphones keeps disconnecting after like 15-30 seconds. For example, I play a song via rdio and then it stops all of sudden. But the Bluetooth connection is still there. Is this the phone problem or maybe even the rdio app? Can't figure out. Thanks for input.

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Definetly try a different app first. If not sounds like it's shutting down data when the display times out. Should be a setting for that although I can't think of where at the moment. Forse the display to stay on so the phone wont go to sleep and see if it still does it. If thats not it, I'd be more inclined to get different headphones before I would get rid of Maxx. What this phone does for you is much more important than the type of head phones your using. I use a Motorola S705 Bluetooth Stereo headset with a range of 330ft and works perfectly. Syncs perfectly with my Ford Sync also. Motorola practically invented Bluetooth and if there is an issue it's likely with the headset. Keep the phone and ditch the HS.

Sent using Droid Razr Maxx

Last edited:

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
The headphones are older version 2 I believe...but thanks for you're advise I will try what you suggested. But yes, I am blown away that I actually can use the phone without worrying about the battery...and this 4G lte is amazing..

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

dunamis

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Fyi...just retired with Pandora and was able to stay connected as long as I wanted...guess need to look to either spotify our groove shark....thanks again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

rbess1965

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Cool. Just hope it works for you. This isn't a perfect phone. I've had a random issue or two but can usually find a reasonable explanation. I had a Samsung Charge before this that had way to many reboots and the Bluetooth constantly hosed up on my Ford Sync. Sometimes had to turn off the bluetooth to get the mobile data started up again. Was very annoying. So compared to that phone this one has been a dream. You will likely encounter things here and there but over all I think you'll find it to be incredibly reliable. Hang in there.

Sent using Droid Razr Maxx