Is it possible to import iPhone contacts?

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
I have 1500 iPhone contacts that I would love to move or copy or transfer to my Maxx, is that possible. If so, how and will it match most or all of the fields in Google Contacts?

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
How do i import them to Google and hiw do I convert them for Google?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

maynardjames

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Isn't there a setting on the iPhone to sync with gmail. Wouldn't that sync to the DROID when you log into the phone with your gmail.

maynardjames

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
My wife got an icrap phone so i have had to familiarize myself with ios. That is the way I ported her contacts over to the iPhone was a sync through gmail. I am so glad android isn't like ios surprised you don't need to be connected to iTunes to turn it on. Took me a hour just to put ringtones on it

CSI Guy

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
OMG it worked, I exported the contacts as a VCard and I just selected all contacts and then saved them to the desktop and then imported them into Google. It seems to have worked. Thank you Pizza Dude.

1fastmr2

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
My wife got an icrap phone so i have had to familiarize myself with ios. That is the way I ported her contacts over to the iPhone was a sync through gmail. I am so glad android isn't like ios surprised you don't need to be connected to iTunes to turn it on. Took me a hour just to put ringtones on it

That's why I all never own an IPhone:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz