Otterbox holster?

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. I have a MAXX with an Otterbox Commuter case. I would like ti find a holster that it will fit into with the case on it. I would prefer a vertical orientation but would settle for horizontal if need be. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using tapatalk

4TTube

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: cordoni

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
I've had this one for a while. Works with the commuter case. Holds it nice and snug. And, the price is right. Clips to your belt or thread your belt thru the loop. I like mine!

Amazon.com: Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX Vertical heavy duty rugged canvas cell phone case with Velcro closure, metal clip and belt loop under the clip. Great for Hiking, Camping, Construction, Landscapers outdoor activity. Comes with Stylus and

Thanks so much! I ordered another one on Amazon, but will look at this one two. Thanks again.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using tapatalk

russelb

Sep 30, 2010
www.russlawaz.com
I have the Razr Maxx with the Otterbox Commuter. I have purchased two holsters.

When I am in a suit I will use the Nutshell 209:
Motorola Droid Razr in otterbox belt case

These are made in New Zealand and are very high quality leather holsters. Since Nutshell doesn't have the Razr Maxx with Otterbox specifically listed I had to compare the dimensions of the Razr Otterbox Defender to the Razr Maxx Otterbox Commuter. The Razr Defender is larger in all dimensions, so any case that will fit it, will fit the Razr Maxx Commuter. This case runs about $70 shipped, but I have had them for my last 3 phones and these cases are extremely durable and well made and worth the high price. You will wear out your phone long before you wear out a Nutshell. Try using coupon code COLORMYCASE for a 30% discount.

For more casual wear I just purchased a Wilderness Smartphone Case in size XL.
Wilderness Smartphone Case

Luckily they are local for me so I was able to go into the store and try out the different sizes. This case runs about $40, but is also very durable and I am confident it will outlast the phone. I have a couple belts and rifle slings made by The Wilderness and the quality is top notch. These are handmade right here in Arizona. If you go into the shop, you can see them sewing in the back room. This case is a bit wide, but sits very flat and has some padding for extra protection.

I tried a Niteize ClipCase Sideways Large, and found that it works, but it is a tight squeeze and not easy to get the phone in and out, but it will work and is a much cheaper option. It is a lot bulkier than the Wilderness case.

Reactions: cordoni