Question about Status Update Widgets

althomas39

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Okay, this is mainly for Facebook because that's my primary social account, but it my apply to other services. When I have a widget for posting something across social sites, (at least on Facebook) there is a tag, similar to what we have here on the forum, that says something along the lines of "sent via DROID" or "via mobile" or "via Go Launcher EX", etc.

Does anyone know of a way to modify these messages, the way we can here? Does it depend on the widget, and is there a widget that allows for this? It's a small thing, I know, but if I know Android users, the desire to edit this tag has bothered someone else as well.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I believe this is a Facebook thing... and I have not seen anyway of changing it... maybe after I post this someone else will see it at the top again and have something, but I've never seen anyone post anything about this in this forum.

althomas39

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Yeah thats what i thought. Its a shame since motorola is discontinuing their social status widget once ics drops. I prefer the droid tag as opposed to the mobile tag other widgets give. An extremely minor point but i like having control.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress