1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default One hate

One thing I hate about all androids is the headphone jack sensitivity. I mean one little wiggle and playback stops. Same and worse with my X.
    Guess only out is bluetooth.

Sent from Marx Maxx using Tapatalk.
    Galaxy S4
    XOOM
    Tab 2
    rootless

Default Re: One hate

Thank heavens that the worst thing you can come up with is such a small problem!
    Retired Moderator

ROM
    What do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by droidntn View Post
    One thing I hate about all androids is the headphone jack sensitivity. I mean one little wiggle and playback stops. Same and worse with my X.
    Guess only out is bluetooth.

Make sure you're not using a case. I had to buy a brand new aux cable b/c the one I had was ever so slightly terrible in fitting when I had my case on.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by LegalAmerican View Post
    Thank heavens that the worst thing you can come up with is such a small problem!
    Absolutely man. And it's not cause it's a Maxxx... This phone is phenomenal. Wouldn't trade it for anything out there right now.

Galaxy S4
    XOOM
    Tab 2
    rootless
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by dmmarck View Post
    Make sure you're not using a case. I had to buy a brand new aux cable b/c the one I had was ever so slightly terrible in fitting when I had my case on.
    My case allows for plenty of room for the headset plug... So did my X.

Galaxy S4
    XOOM
    Tab 2
    rootless

Have to agree with you on that. It gets kinda annoying after awhile. Hopefully it gets ironed out in the near future.

ROM
    ?

I have headphones I purchase from the Verizon store and they work great. I use them for phone called and radio

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

Honestly, why wouldn't you go with BT (if you can afford it)? I love my BT headphones... no wires to mess with plus have volume and track controls with out needing to pull out my phone. It's great.

Check out Headset Blocker on Google Play. Been using it since my OG Droid to cut down on sensitivity. Especially when using standard headphones without buttons.

Sent from my rooted Droid Razr Maxx using Tapatalk2.
    Phone: Rooted Droid Razr Maxx; Tablets: Nexus 7.1, Galaxy Note 10.1, Rooted LG G Pad 8.3

Global Posts
    96 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRamage View Post
    Honestly, why wouldn't you go with BT (if you can afford it)? I love my BT headphones... no wires to mess with plus have volume and track controls with out needing to pull out my phone. It's great.
    Uhhhh... May be like me. I use the headphone jack to run the auxiliary of my radio on the Honda Goldwing. The car uses Bluetooth.

TAPped in on my RAZR MAXX

I would check the headphones/aux cable you are using. The aux cable in my jeep works great. In my wifes car it does the same thing your mentioning, and we have the same brand cables. Your cable might be bad. Just a thought.